Tips for Trail Use
- Remember to always be courteous to fellow trail users.
- On trails frequented by rollerbladers, bicyclists, joggers, walkers, etc., be willing to yield the right-of-way for the safety of all concerned.
- No motorized vehicles of any kind are allowed on trails.
- Always keep to the right, pass on the left. Bicyclists, ring your bell or give an audible signal when passing.
- Reduce speed when encountering others and when approaching curves or areas with limited sight distance.
- Pedestrians, please do not block the entire path.
- Keep pets leashed and under control. Be aware of others.
- Respect the environment and help keep our beautiful parks litter free.
View a printable 11x17 map of the City of Richland trails.
For more information on trails and transportation planning for our region, visit the Benton-Franklin Council of Governments.