Parks and Recreation Department
Basketball Open Gym
1. NO profanity, fighting or acts of poor sportsmanship. Program is strictly of a recreational nature.
2. Use of alcohol, tobacco and drugs is strictly prohibited.
3. Children 12 and under must be supervised by an adult.
4. No food or beverages allowed on the gym floors.
5. Gym Super will schedule use of courts, establish length of games and court rotation.
6. NO dunking or hanging on the rims!
7. Failure to adhere to the above rules or other acts of misconduct will result in removal from gym and future participation in the program.
Location: Richland High School Gym (Enter thru South gym doors)
Feb 4, 5, 7, 11, 14, 19, 21, 25
4, 5, 7, 11, 12, 14, 18, 19, 21, 25, 26, 28
TIMES: 8:15 pm to 9:45pm Adults only
*DATES MAY CHANGE BASED ON FACILITY AVAILABILITY
Fee: $1.50 per person Richland resident
$2.00 per person non-resident